Experteer offers senior executives the opportunity to actively develop their career. The premium career partner allows recruiters to discreetly contact senior professionals ready for a career change. Candidates can access more than 250,000 carefully curated executive positions and can also stay informed on relevant career topics and valuable insights. Experteer, based in Munich, Germany, is operating since 2006 and connects more than 6 million candidates worldwide with exclusive job offers and renowned head hunters every day. We are looking for a (Senior) Ruby Developer (m/f/d) for our office in Munich. You will join our backend team, which specifies and implements scalable and maintainable code. Do you enjoy working in an open and international environment? Then join our dynamic team as:
(Senior) Ruby Developer (m/f/d)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Specify and implement scalable and maintainable code in a professional software engineering environment.
- Collaborate with product managers on ideas and pro-actively provide suggestions on enhancements.
- Work closely on new features with other developers, UX and QA in an Agile environment.
- Translate the product strategy into an elegant consumer facing web application - on desktop as well as on mobile.
- Passionate Rubyist that has built and deployed commercial Sinatra, Rails, or Ruby applications.
- Familiar with Agile development, BDD/TDD, asynchronous operations and queuing.
- Git, PostgreSQL, Apache Kafka, rabbitmq, JSON, Elasticsearch, docker, RSpec
are technologies and tools you like to use.
- You're probably an open-source contributor and we would love to see your Github account.
- Minimum 2 years experience in an engineering organization.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and solve hard technical issues while shipping code regularly.
- Good written and verbal language skills in English (German proficiency is a plus, but not required).
- You work in a highly dynamic, talented, open and multinational team that supports you.
- A fun, yet ambitious environment with flat hierarchies, regular team meetings and offsite events.
- The chance to make your footprint and grow, both professionally and personally.
- You get a lot of freedom for your personal development and an open working environment that is waiting for your ideas.
- You will have a work-life balance without travelling and including flexible working hours and home office days.
- You will get a competitive compensation and you will be provided with adequate technical equipment.
- Your attractive workplace is located in the heart of Munich (Karlsplatz/Stachus).
Have we sparked your interest? Then send us your full application as PDF Document to email@example.com