On our mission of transforming established enterprises into agile network organizations, we are looking for a talented Senior Ruby on Rails Developer (f/m/d) as we prepare to propel ourselves to the next level. By joining our team, you’ll get the opportunity to work in a small, but highly efficient team of driven engineers.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Architect and develop the backend for new features in our enterprise application ensuring the product is maintainable with a growing number of components is key
- Provide an interface for internal and external services through APIs – our customers expect good integration into their existing technology landscape
- Extend our existing technology stack based on informed decisions through your knowledge and performing proof of concepts
- Further develop of our engineering principles and standards of clean code, efficiency and maintainability
- 5+ years of working experience in developing large scale applications
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, Docker, and Kubernetes is highly valued
- 3+ years working experience in Ruby and frameworks such as Ruby on Rails
You feel comfortable with taking ownership for independent projects
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Be part of a value-driven, interdisciplinary team and shape the growing company with us
- Start a great learning journey and enhance your personal growth in an exciting space
- Office in the heart of Munich, flexible work arrangements with a high level of autonomy
Workpath is a B2B SaaS startup headquartered in the heart of Munich. Our strategic workflow and analytics software drives agile management and business transformation for customers like SAP, Deutsche Telekom and Scout24. Join our fast-growing team that is working on shaping tomorrow’s working world by unleashing the potential of millions of employees in businesses all over the world.