Sastrix is the new startup by two of the former evopark founders after having successfully sold their last company. Join us on our new adventure to reshape the software-as-a-service industry!
Sastrix is a virtual Software-as-a-Service procurement service and optimizes management and cost of SaaS tools for digital-first companies. We bring transparency into the SaaS landscape, reduce shadow IT and support in the acquisition of new tools. This includes continuous monitoring of software tools (under-usage, functional overlaps etc.), renewal management and even price negotiations with vendors. We typically save around 5-10% of monthly SaaS cost within the first weeks. Obviously, our mission is to save more money than we cost, creating a win-win situation with our customers.
As the Head of Engineering, you will be among our first 5 employees and help to kick off Sastrix! Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- The current MVP is built with Ruby on Rails, but we are flexible in almost all technology decisions (languages, frameworks, architecture etc.). You help make these technical decisions together with the rest of the tech team.
- You support us to build and develop the initial tech team.
- You work hand in hand with product management to develop the best-possible user experience.
- You help with the technical implementation of the product roadmap.
- You promote a culture of agility and excellence, where best practices (writing automated tests) and industry standards are an everyday habit
- You are experienced in launching products and iterating them quickly
- You care about business value and people, not just technical excellence
- You have extensive knowledge in backend as well as frontend technologies and experience with APIs, web automation and multi tenant SaaS solutions
- You have a hands-on mentality and love to code
- You are experienced in writing automated test and you have a good sense and knowledge of software quality (SOLID principle, DRY etc.)
- You are highly structured
- You are a great communicator who can easily explain ideas and engage people
- You believe in continuous learning and improvement and consider mistakes as a part of achieving great results
- Full responsibility from day one
- Direct work with the founders
- State of the art equipment
- Remote-first mindset (you can work from everywhere)
- You will work on meaningful and challenging problems with smart people who care
Joining us is your chance to grow a startup from day one to a successful company.