More than 30% of all law students fail in their final exams. We are here to change this: Jura Online is the first comprehensive online learning platform for law students and lawyers. We’ve assisted more than thousands to prepare for their exams successfully, reach their goals and resultantly be happier students all around. That’s our mission! Our team consists of experienced lawyers, successful and hungry entrepreneurs, marketing professionals and visionary software engineers. Become a part of it now!
- Build software applications using only the best coding standards.
- Extend, enhance, and maintain backend code.
- Write unit and integration tests for optimal performance.
- Proactively suggest and contribute improvements to security, architecture and/or technologies.
- Optimize code for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Experience with RESTful APIs.
- Experience working with source control tools (eg. Git, Github) and AWS.
- Experience writing automated and functional test suites
- Good communication skills and proficiency in English.
- Experience with TypeScript is a huge plus!
- Work in a small team with flat hierarchies.
- Office in the heart of Hamburg (2 minute walk from Central Station).
- Latest equipment/hardware for your needs.
- Home office Fridays & weekly team breakfast.
- Support in work permit and other administrative issues if needed.
- Support with further studies (online courses, certifications, etc)
Have we sparked your interest?
Shoot over your latest resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org