Junior Software Developer - Small company, big opportunities / Localyze
Some facts about us:
- Founded in April 2018, we developed an innovative software that provides personalized information for expats and a tracking tool for companies hiring them. After proving our product-market fit with paying B2B customers, we now face the challenge of building a scalable product that meets the needs of both our customer sides (expats and companies)
- Our software has a RoR Backend and a React Frontend. We use PostgresSQL and MongoDB.
- We have a lot on our roadmap for the next two years, including improvements to our matching algorithm between content and user and data driven decision making.
What you get:
- Hands-on coding: At least 80% of your time will be dedicated to coding work You are involved in planning the development process together with the product manager
- You help us to evolve the best performance, doing code reviews and tests
- You will interact and keep constant communication with technical and non-technical stakeholders alike
What we like:
- We’re looking for someone who is passionate about the development of web applications and who ideally has some first work experience
- You are able to work in an English speaking environment
- You like to learn new things and you bring some flexibility regarding your daily
- You keep up easily in a fast paced environment and don’t lose focus in stressful times
- Prior experience in startups and German language skills are a plus
- Please send us your application including CV and references