Senior Full-Stack Ruby on Rails Developer (Co-Founder) / POP UP SHOPS
POP UP SHOPS
Zurich, Berlin or remote
We are a leading online-marketplace for short-term retail space.
To initiate the next growth spurt, we are looking for an experienced Senior Full-Stack Ruby on Rails Developer.
- You write elegant, efficient, and testable code which is easy to maintain and debug.
- Cover your code with tests and perform manual testing of your features.
- Review the work of your colleagues.
- As a true team player, you continuously improve your team’s processes, brainstorm ideas, and communicate your status and progress.
- Mentor other people, provide feedback, and continuously improve yourself.
- Have 5+ years of proven professional Ruby on Rails and web development experience
- Experience with AWS (EC2, Cloudfront, S3, Chef)
- Experience with Codeship
- Have a solid grasp of object-oriented programming, automated software testing, databases, development, and testing methodologies.
- Consider multiple quality dimensions like user impact, failure tolerance, code maintenance, implementation time, security breaches, and performance.
- Have experience in ML/AI - ideally with regard to location data
- Solve complex problems but also consider multiple solutions, weigh them, and decide on the best course of action.
- Thrive on providing and receiving honest but always constructive feedback.
- Very good English is a must, German a plus
- Competitive Salary.
- Very Competitive Equity Package!
- Attractive workplace in Zurich
Ideally November or December 2019