We are the young subsidiary of a renowned consulting company. Our goal is to create QUIS©, the leading digital information system and analytics tool for the housing and real estate industry. We combine the pioneering spirit of a start-up with the experience and image of an established company. In Hamburg, we are working with data scientists and IT developers to advance QUIS© as a smart location intelligence solution and innovative web application. Our team plans, conceives, designs and continuously develops the system together.
What you do
You create and maintain attractive web applications with a modern look & feel You advance the development process of innovative market information systems (front-end and/or back-end environment) - from conception to introduction You work in an agile team, take on development tasks on your own responsibility from day one and have plenty of room to manoeuvre in the process
What you bring with you
- Enjoy working on projects in a team
- Sound HTML experience
- Advanced knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- Experience with databases (PostgreSQL)
- Creative ideas and open senses for the user's perspective.
What we offer you
- An attractive workplace in Hamburg-Bahrenfeld with industrial charm and outstanding Infrastructure (S-Bahn, supermarkets and gym just around the corner)
- Agile teams and plenty of scope for your own ideas
- An indefinite employment contract and 30 days vacation in the year
- A flexible working time system with the option of homeoffice
- Attractive training and development opportunities
- A cooperative working atmosphere and many a reason to do something together.
We are looking forward to your application! Send it to Matthias Klupp, to whom you can also contact if you have any questions (email@example.com).
Analyse & Konzepte immo.analytics GmbH - Gasstraße 10 - 22761 Hamburg - www.analyse-konzepte.de