Adjust is a fast-growing mobile marketing analytics company. We build business intelligence for mobile apps, placing a high premium on scientific statistics, hand-in-glove UX, and lean, pragmatic product iteration. We enable marketers to understand how their marketing campaigns are performing.
We are looking for a (Senior) Ruby Developer to join our Development team in Berlin.
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Relocation assistance
- An international team with strong focus on transparency
- Regular team gatherings and company retreats
- An opportunity to do office exchanges in other satellite locations
- Additional perks such as Friday team lunches and free access to our company gym
As a Ruby Developer you will be part of our Dashboard team and mainly be responsible for the development and maintenance of our backend services of the dashboard platform. You will be focusing on Ruby and Elixir microservices as well as working with monolith Rails applications.
- Develop, improve and maintain Rails applications and work with microservices architecture
- Build RESTful APIs to support our Front-end team
- Integrate 3rd party services such as facebook and google
- Take care of error handling and fixing real bugs on production
- Take ownership of the systems performance and recommend possible improvements
- Follow best practices (e.g. test-driven development, refactoring and continuous integration to ensure high code quality and fast deployment)
- Proficiency in Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Experience working with PostgreSQL, RSpec and TDD
- Understanding of HTTP
- Familiarity with Elixir is a plus
Interested? We are looking forward to your application! Please apply at the following link: https://grnh.se/8909b8202.