DOCTOLIB - Full-stack Developer
- Design and implement new features in collaboration with the other members of your squad (Web Developers, Product Manager, DevOps, Graphic Designer, Business Analyst).
- Taking end-to-end ownership for your products and features
- Work as a team to ensure the quality and maintainability of the code
- Monitor carefully the performance and errors in order to guarantee a unique experience for our users
- Develop Proofs of Concept in order to receive daily feedback from our users
- Improve the performance in production in order to support Doctolib in its high growth
- You already have developed and maintained code on a website in production
- You are a fullstack developer and you master a MVC framework or you are a full fledged frontend developer willing to work on the backend as well.
- You are able to adapt to the most efficient technologies for a given problem
- You master relational databases such as PostgreSQL
- You have minimum one year experience in fullstack development
- You wish to understand the business challenges of your company
- You want to develop super robust and secure products, you think that everything should be tested and you are convinced that eXtreme programming practices are a must (code review, pair programming, TDD, …)
- You are user-oriented and you have a very good product sense
- You are a team player
- You are fluent in English
What do we offer?
A team of 800 amazing people, passionate about a common project. An agile product development environment and an international team. A tailor fit ramp-up program for your role, with more than 30 sessions. Time and budget for self-development: participation in conferences such as EuRuKo Conf & ReactEurope; free time dedicated to preparing talks for meetups and conferences.
A management academy to support you in improving your managing capabilities. Exchange program between Berlin and Paris to foster a strong collaboration between the technology centers.
A great office in the heart of Berlin!
The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry!
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: the « SPAAH »
- Service: Delivering an outstanding service.
- Passion: Being passionate and creating fun.
- Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits.
- Attack: Being determined.
- Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others.