We are looking in our office in Berlin,Germany ruby developer.
As a Ruby developer, you will work closely with a team that’s tackling complex questions of scale, architecture and interaction. You will fit in this team if you love to create a product you’re proud to share with your friends and family, if you are willing to take the extra step to transform something that is ‘just good’ into something that delights our clients and ourselves.
You will get to:
- build things people love
- solve “impossible” problems
- collaborate and brainstorm
- create efficiency
- work with people who care
- support visa/relocate
You’ll be effective if you have:
- solid experience with one of the languages - Ruby, Java, C#, C++, Python. We build our apps in Ruby on Rails, so we expect at least several years of RoR experience.
- experience working in a virtual and devops environments utilizing virtual machines, containers, and continuous integration/deployment tools preferred
- know how to make the tradeoffs required to ship without compromising quality
- realize that automated tests are a worthwhile investment
- appreciate agility and pragmatism in software development
- thrive in a startup environment
Technologies & Tools you’ll use:
Ruby, RoR, Grape, RSpec, Docker, nginx, SemaphoreCI, MySQL, AWS, JIRA, GitHub