We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer with experience using React and an interest in blockchain technology, who would be responsible for improving and maintaining our peer to peer platform for trading in used software. Your primary focus will be the delivery of features from the product owner, as well as coordination with our designer. This is a full-stack role, where we would need someone who can write solid code for both the front end and back end, as well as administering our servers.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Implementation and integration of user-facing elements
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as RSpec and Sidekiq
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good understanding of React
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby and JS code
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of Git
- A basic understanding of blockchain technology, especially Ethereum. Solidity experience a bonus.