We are looking for skilled engineers with varying levels of experience, who can help us expand our products and applications. Curious about what our platform looks like underneath the hood? Check out this blog post on our platform backend!
The journey that awaits you:
- We offer a relaxed, encouraging, welcoming, yet challenging environment, in which you will feel comfortable to propose your own ideas, and have the ability to see them through to completion.
- Fun monthly team events (like ziplining, escape rooms, cooking with refugees, spartan race, and more! ) and the good company of an eclectic, international team.
- The opportunity to grow, not just as a developer, but as a person. At Dalia you have a yearly education fund to spend on self development such as learning German, going to conferences, or on personal coaching.
- Develop, enhance, and maintain our Ruby-on-Rails web application platform, based on multiple microservices collaborating through APIs.
- Deliver clean, maintainable and error proof code with good test coverage. Write test automation, conduct code reviews, and take end-to-end ownership, from development to production.
- Develop web apps that present meaningful analytics results to users, including data visualization on a modern HTML5 / JS / RoR stack. Furthermore, work with our data science team to bring abstract statistical methods into production.
Your profile includes:
- You have some (minimum 2 years) development experience within a professional setting. Ideally you have proven expertise with Ruby and with the Ruby on Rails framework, as well as proficiency with at least one other programming language.
- If you have a strong desire to work with Ruby on Rails and are already proficient in Python, Perl, Elixir or another language, you are also welcome to apply for our junior roles.
- Self motivation: you step up to the plate and propose ideas and projects that enables optimal work flows and innovative solutions.
- Strong inner drive to get things done: you are able to work autonomously, and have clear direction in a rapidly changing and often ambiguous environment; you possess the ability to set and deliver against tight deadlines.
What else makes Dalia awesome?
- No "ninja" culture - teamwork here is paramount, and that means others will help you when you need it. Mentorship can be available.
- Occasional remote work is possible.
- A well-stocked kitchen, where you can request grocery items.
- A team boat that we built ourselves!
Questions? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +49 (0) 151 1654 5204