Senior Rails Developer (f/m)
With AMORELIE we have revolutionised an entire sector and brought the love life to the heart of society as an integral part of a happy relationship.
We have a burning desire to help fulfil relationships and play our part with a range of fantastic sex toys, lingerie and many other inspiring lifestyle products.
Working for us you will discover a combination of ambitious ideas, an entrepreneurial team, a unique business culture and incredible energy and drive to meet our goals.
We are a successful, profitable Berlin start-up with 100 employees and a whole lot of love, shaping the relationships of tomorrow!
Your role and responsibilities:
- You improve and maintain our custom eCommerce backend applications
- You own the architecture of our current systems and improve their stability and scalability
- You’ll provide technical guidance to our distributed team of engineers, coaching them on technical skills, best practices and coding guidelines
- You help with delivering high code quality, processes and automation
Your strengths and qualifications:
- You have 5+ years of experiences in Software Engineering, most of it developing Ruby on Rails applications
- You are passionate for architecting resilient and scalable services
- You live agile development processes
- You strongly believe in code quality and test automation
- You have experience in deploying, running and monitoring production systems
- You ideally have experience in eCommerce, especially Logistics
- You have strong communication skills with technical and non-technical colleagues
Sound like an exciting job? Here´s what´s in store for you:
- An international team of highly-motivated employees and an open feedback philosophy, allowing you to develop your full potential
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom, which you will be responsible for bringing to life together with your team
- Individual development opportunities and an extensive range of further training opportunities from our main investor, ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE
- … and of course exclusive discounts off our ravishing range
Amorelie Quick Facts:
- Founded at the end of 2012 by Lea-Sophie Cramer and Sebastian Pollok
- Since 2017 ProSiebenSat.1 SE have owned 98% of AMORELIE
- AMORELIE is the strategic market leader for sex toys and lingerie online in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Well-known on TV and in the press
- Active in 5 countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium) our products are now also sold by dm, Media Markt, Amazon, Otto, Galerie Lafayette and many others
- Our target groups are open-minded couples, men and women from 20-50 years of age