Senior Full Stack Developer (Rails, ReactJS) / jovoto GmbH
Bundle ruby with awesome and set it on rails as a Rails Developer at Europe’s leading open innovation platform! Our platform is built in ruby and set on rails – with foundation/sass and reactjs/jquery/coffeescript on top. We keep things puristic – great software for us is not following the latest trends – but gathering the best developers and enable them to really create together. We are looking for someone with at least 3+ years experience to start asap onsite with the team!!!
- Building new features for our creative crowd and our clients
- Refactoring, modernizing and modularizing our existing codebase
- Writing understandable, elegant code that is easy to maintain
- Test driven development without making it an ideology
- Working in sprints using agile/scrum methods
- Working in a flat hierarchy with an international team (our office language is English)
- Optional: taking care of our aws-cloud
- Coding isn't simply your job, you are passionate about it
- Several years of experience with ruby and ruby on rails
- Attention to details when implementing features
- Bonus: You worked with css / js frameworks
- Bonus: Ability to support and mentor junior rails developers
- You are comfortable with communicating in English
- The opportunity to bring in fresh ideas to the team and participate in the continuous evolution of our platform
- Join a talented, driven and international team, passionate about our vision and mission
- Highly relevant and challenging tasks and the opportunity for personal and professional development
- Participate in an open and creative company culture with flexible working hours
- All the perks of working in Europe’s most exciting city when it comes to quality of life and knowledge sharing opportunities in tech
- A full or part time position with a fair salary in our Berlin, Kreuzberg office
About jovoto GmbHJoin a great team with the vision to create the future work platform for creatives We believe that solving today‘s complex problems requires interdisciplinary talent, deeper insights and broader inspiration. This is why we created a work platform for creative talent worldwide - as an open, collaborative and competitive workplace for creative minded people from around the world.
Our community of 80.000 creatives work on hundreds of projects, including:
- to reduce CO2 with LifeEdited
- A $300 house for the poorest of this planet
- Limited editions of beautiful little swiss army knifes
- Communication campaigns to stop geneticly altered food for Greenpeace
- The future of banking for Deutsche Bank
Your job will be to develop this platform further into the future workplace for creative talent worldwide.
We are looking for highly committed, engaged, professional and talented additions to our team and offer freedom, fun and the opportunity to shape jovoto’s future along with us.