Ruby on Rails Developer
JonnyFresh is a young and dynamic company that specializes into last mile delivery, with the current focus of dry cleaning and laundry to domestic and corporate customers. We are currently serving our customers in Berlin, Munich and Vienna. Given the leading position in the market and growth, we are looking to extend our development team to help us sustainably grow our in-house platform software solution.
As part of the multinational team of developers you will have to: actively participate in development of the software platform implement quality driven web services for our back end assist in planning and technical design of our web services assist in planning and implementation of our connected solutions
For our Berlin based development team, we are looking for developers with:
- several years of experience in web development, particularly with Ruby on Rails(*)
- hands on experience and good understanding of Test Drive and Behavior Driven Development
- good knowledge and understanding of Service Oriented Architecture
- good knowledge of Internet technologies and protocols
- proficient English and German language skills
- knowledge and hands on experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases are a plus
- experience with Linux as a development and server environment is a plus
We complement the exciting work with modern web technologies, as part of a multinational team, with: - The basics (compensation, benefits, drinks at work) - flexible working environment and working hours - enhanced career development and training opportunities performance related salary
(*) Applications for developers who wish to learn Ruby and Ruby on Rails are accepted, as long as they have similar experience in other languages and comparable frameworks, and manifest good understanding of the MVC pattern.