Ruby on Rails Developer for HTML5 gaming platform (m/f) / Mobile Entertainment Services GmbH
Mobile Entertainment Services GmbH
EMail an email@example.com
Our vision is to reshape the way how millions of people discover, play and share mobile games across multiple platforms. You'll work with like-minded, smart people, who love working hard and having fun at the same time.
- Design, develop and maintain our innovative HTML5 gaming platform ?Softgames Connect? and all connected services and UI components
- delivering best quality in a fast-paced agile startup environment
- Keeping our architecture DRY
Skills & Requirements
- are passionated about Ruby on Rails 3.X and worked with it for at least 1 year (or similar frameworks like Grails / CakePHP / Django / Play! Framework)
- have a Bachelor?s degree (or related experience)
- have experience in RESTful application design
- are familiar with TDD, Github, Rspec and cucumber (as a plus)
- would like to work with HAML, SASS and Coffeescript
- like to work with cloud application platforms, such as Heroku
- never stopped learning and never fear changes
About SOFTGAMES - Mobile Entertainment Services GmbH
- are a spirited, ambitious, international and enthusiastic team
- play and share mobile HTML5 games for gamers around the world from the heart of Berlin
- believe in HTML5, as well as cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility
- financially backed up by known investors
- want You to join our team
Why Working at SOFTGAMES?
- Exciting and challenging work with broad responsibilities.
- Become part of a young, ambitious, international and enthusiastic team headquartered in the heart of Berlin.
- Our products have an international audience and were covered by VentureBeat, Pocketgamer and many more.
- A top salary and a long-term perspective at a fast growing company.
- Benefit from flexible structures, flat hierarchies and a highly professional, entrepreneurial environment.
- Enjoy extras like amazing team-building events twice a year, great coffee and free drinks all day.
- Help and bonus on relocating/moving to Berlin.
- Grow together with us! Update your skills in a combination of getting-started trainings and weekly sharing of all learnings by the teams.