Kabam is growing and we?re growing quickly.
With offices in the U.S., Europe and China, we are growing at an exponential rate and this is just the beginning. We?re building games that are changing how social games are played and the success of our games has established us as a definitive leader in the strategic massively multi-player social gaming space. Our studio business model allows us to sustain a startup culture that empowers you to drive change and create and own the outcome of your contributions ? contributions that impact millions of gamers daily.
In Luxembourg and Saarbrücken, we are operating our international expansion and we are looking for a game enthusiast to join our Saarbrücken team as:
Web-Developer ? Germany.
This is a fast-paced and challenging role. You?ll be part web guru, part amazing trouble-shooter, as you?ll play a major part in the distribution of Kabam?s games across multiple platforms and partner websites in Europe and the rest of the world. Our games are played on Facebook, Kabam.com, and a growing range of social networks around Europe and across the world.
Each different platform has its own challenges, and we need a flexible and creative web developer who thrives on problem-solving.
What you will do:
Our regional Web-Developer Germany is responsible for:
- Collaborating closely with the Kabam US developers in our San Francisco headquarters. Working with external social game publishers worldwide.
- Analyzing and modifying the existing game source code to integrate with various social network API?s.
- Deploying, testing, debugging, and fixing game applications on our staging servers.
- Providing technical support for our international product managers.
- And of course, playing and loving our games!
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a someone, who is enthusiastic about computer games and fluent in English. The ideal candidate will have:
- Don?t worry if you don?t have some of these skills. You?ll get the chance to learn them on the job. How cool is that?
To apply please send us your information in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!