We are an exciting European start-up company aiming to build the leading marketplace for private apartments. Wimdu was founded earlier this year and has now grown rapidly thanks to a high-performing team of developers and entrepreneurs. Wimdu currently hosts over 25,000 properties in more than 100 countries worldwide.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can start immediately and support our team in Berlin as:
Senior - Ruby on Rails Developer (m/f)
- You will independently develop and implement new features which will appear on 45 domains worldwide and be used by hundreds of thousands of users
- You will help improve and develop new code within this agile and fast paced work environment
- You will become part of a dynamic team of first class developers while at the same time individually enhancing your part of the Wimdu platform
- First and foremost, you are a zealous developer (m/f) ? an educational background in the field of Information Technology or similar is preferable, although passionate career changers are also welcome
- You have gained hands on experience working in one or more Rails Projects
- You are a passionate Ruby code writer
- You are open, communicative and enjoy working as part of a team
- You have experience working in an open source project
What we offer:
- You will become part of a highly professional and entrepreneurial work environment
- You will assist in the development of a fast-growing Internet-start up
- You will benefit from flexible work structures, flat hierarchies as well as motivated and talented colleagues
- You will receive attractive, performance-based compensation and many development opportunities
- You will experience the ultimate start-up spirit while working in a modern loft at the beautiful Paul-Lincke Ufer in Berlin-Kreuzberg
- You?ll also receive a MacBook Pro
- You are free to choose your own office chair!
- You will receive FREE Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones
Sounds interesting? Great!
Please send your CV and Cover Letter, including your earliest possible start date and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you!