SponsorPay is the European market leader in the field of virtual currency monetization for Online Games, Social Apps and Social Networks. We are a rapidly growing & VC backed start-up headquartered in Berlin with satellite offices in San Francisco, Paris and London.
Given the fast-paced market environment and the start-up nature of our business, we are looking for passionate, entrepreneurial, outstanding personalities - continuously striving to make our business better; day-by-day, every day. We are looking for 'smart and get things done' developers who thrive on working in a startup environment.
- Design, develop and maintain a B-2-B-2-C in-game advertising & payment platform, based on Ruby on Rails
- Take on ownership of specific modules of the SponsorPay product such as Advertiser Management Backend, Publisher Control Panel, Reporting Cubes, iFrame Targeting Algorithm or advertiser/publisher APIs
- Work with the other lead developers to engineer a well-designed, maintainable and performing technology platform that can cope with the continuously growing traffic and business requirements.
- 5+ years real-world experience in developing web applications, 2+ years in Ruby on Rails
- Previous work experience in a start-up environment with a successful track record in engineering scalable systems
- Professional experience in the areas of Affiliate Networks, Online Payment Systems, Targeting Algorithms, Data Mining, Cloud Computing is a big plus
Requirements and Qualifications
- Team player and natural mentor for junior engineers.
- Enthusiastic, hard-working, highly motivated individual
- Proactive, goal-oriented approach, self-contained and tenacious working style
- Ability to recognize the right tool for right situation or problem
What we offer
- A competitive remuneration package.
- A working environment in which your contribution can, and will, make the difference.
- A fun place to work, located in one of Europe?s most vibrant capitals.
We are looking for passionate, self-driven individuals. Thus we are interested information/links to any work or projects you have done outside your dayjob (both technical and non-technical). If you are active on sites such as stackoverflow.com, Hacker News, github or twitter, please include your username(s) in your application.
You are interested in joining our young and creative team? Then email us at email@example.com.
Learn more at www.sponsorpay.com!