Developer Ruby on Rails (m/f) / DS Digitale Seiten GmbH
DS Digitale Seiten GmbH
Email an email@example.com
Innovative Company • Dynamic Atmosphere • Flat Hierarchies • Direct Communication
“Whilst we don’t know when or where the next Facebook will be created, we do know where to start looking: Berlin.”(TechCrunch)
“Sorry, but we are probably the most boring internet startup in Berlin. For us, old economy is the new sexy!” (DS Digitale Seiten)
For our cloud hosted B2B online applications we are looking for Developer Ruby on Rails (m/f).
What we are not looking for:
• A coder Jedi
• A passionate rockstar
• A kickass hacker
• A rails wizard
We offer you great career opportunities in a young and down-to-earth team. We are hands-on with a flat hierarchy in which your ideas count and you make a difference. We offer you the chance of being part of the designing, creation and maintenance of a continually-evolving platform used by over 20,000 people daily and growing.
What we expect from you:
• You understand the concept of 'separation of concerns' and you know how to create, build and grow a system that enables external developer teams to quickly and simply add and interface their new user features.
• You want to continually optimize and simplify the logic, components, interfaces and keep the code clean and understandable.
• You have an excellent understanding of database modeling – and provide the interfaces and logic that front-end developers require for new user features.
• You can work in a team discussing concepts and implementation strategies.
You must have:
• CS degree and/or similar hands on experience
• 1+ years of Ruby experience
• MVC framework knowledge (Rails is preferred)
• Excellent knowledge of application database modeling
• Git & CI
• English communication skills
Great if you bring some of these with you:
• Experience with RESTful APIs, SOAP, OAuth or similar
More importantly, you are a team player, you like to share your knowledge and help your team move forward and you should be ready for and excited about digging into new technologies.
If you're interested in joining us we look forward to your application as a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information see Facebook and our homepage.
DS Digitale Seiten GmbH
Frau Barbara Kölle
Schönhauser Allee 6/7