Software Developer (Ruby on Rails)
SponsorPay is the European market leader in the field of virtual currency monetization for Online Games, Social Apps and Social Networks.
We are a rapidly growing start-up located in the heart of Berlin and work with an experienced team of 35 international employees providing native language and background for more than 30 countries.
Lead investor in SponsorPay is Team Europe Ventures, a German venture capital company with investments in more than 50 successful internet companies such as studiVZ, Spreadshirt, brands4friends, imedo and many others.
We are looking for 'smart and get things done' developers that are passionate about building a great platform that will outperform those of our competitors. As we plan to grow our IT team significantly over the next couple of months, we are looking for entry-level as well as senior/experienced developers.
- Modules include front- and back-ends of Advertiser Management and Publisher Control Panel as well as Analytics and Reporting Cubes, iFrame and Targeting Algorithm
- API-Integration with Publishers, Affiliate Networks, Direct Advertisers and Direct Payment Providers
- In-depth knowledge of HTML/CSS as well as SQL (MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- Experience with HAML/SASS and Git/SVN, Redmine/Trac a plus
- For senior/lead developers, significant project experience in the aforementioned areas are a must
Requirements and Qualifications
- Team player
- Enthusiastic, hard-working, highly motivated individual
- Proactive, goal-oriented approach, self-contained and tenacious working style
- Student or graduate of information technology, computer science, mathematics or similar specialization
- Professional experience in the areas of Affiliate Networks, Online Payment Systems, Targeting Algorithms, Data Mining, Cloud Computing a big plus
If you are interested in joining our young and creative team, email us at email@example.com, including your updated resume and a cover letter, detailing why you would like to join us and how you would be able to contribute.