Mobile Event Guide
Mobile Event Guide is a dynamic mobile technology driven start-up located directly in the heart of central Berlin. We develop interactive solutions for conferences and trade fairs for iOS, Android, and Blackberry.
We are a passionate and dedicated team committed to helping clients integrate mobile strategies utilizing our innovative technologies. Whom we are seeking: You are a highly motivated and dedicated individual. You seek out daily challenges, are creative, and share our vision of transforming the world of events into one of interactivity and connectivity. We want you to join our amazing team, which is also backed by one of Germany's best-known VCs!
- Building cross-platform mobile and desktop apps in JS.
- Working on challenging client-side features, e.g. for creating in-door maps and navigation,
- Taking responsibility for the full lifecycle of our code, from implementing, to testing, to user acceptance, to deployment.
- You are enthusiastic about your work, results-driven and keen on developing in an agile environment with Kanban and Scrum.
- You might have a passion for frontend development, but you?re not afraid to dive into some backend code to get a job done.
- You believe in delivering clean, maintainable code and ensuring quality by writing automated tests.
- You are passionate about new approaches like functional and async programming, but you also know when not to use it.
- You favour a pragmatic programming style and simple solutions.
- You write not only outstanding code but are also able to explain how you proceed while you go along ? and you love pair-programming.
- You have solid English language skills (good German is a plus, but not required).
Some facts about our IT team
- We are working with git and GitHub.
- We offer a free choice of Mac or ThinkPad hardware.
- We are enthusiastic co-workers, so join our hackathon team! ?