Are you an expert at engineering holistic solutions that achieve optimal levels? Does the idea of working with opinion research data from millions of representative samples from around the world intrigue you? Then this may be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
The journey that awaits you:
- You will steer innovation! You will contribute to the design and development of our customer facing web application platform, Ruby-powered web services, and entire backend systems
- Knowledge share and grow with a multi-skilled, international team, motivated by making a prominent dent in society, within a casual, non-hierarchical setting.
- Your endeavors will have significant impact company-wide, as the solutions you design will impact operational performance at a cross-functional scale. We’re on a fast-track, and in turn, so will your career as our Backend Engineering expert.
- Develop web apps that present meaningful analytics results to users, including data visualization on a modern HTML5 / JS / RoR stack. Furthermore, work with our data science team to bring abstract statistical methods into production.
- Deliver clean, maintainable and error proof code with good test coverage. Write test automation, conduct code reviews, and take end-to-end ownership, from deployment to production.
- Identify new technologies and techniques that can improve our platform and our development processes.
Your profile includes:
- Proven expertise with Ruby and with the Ruby-on-Rails framework, as well as proficiency with at least one other programming language.
- Fullstack skill-set: Linux administration, Git, JS, HTML, CSS, Databases administration, Queuing systems, Cache systems, Monitor tools as Graphite.
- Strategic thinking: you can build a best-in-class functional roadmap, set high quality standards, strive for continuous improvement, and strategically plan for scale-up, keeping an eye on the big picture.
Who are we?
Founded in 2013 and headquartered in Berlin, Dalia harnesses the app economy and advanced data science to distribute millions of micro surveys worldwide to gather and analyze real time data on consumer attitudes, public opinion and market trends. Backed by some of Europe’s leading venture capital firms, Dalia has generated over a billion answers from people spread across 96 countries with the resulting data cited in over 2.000 news articles globally.
Questions? email us at email@example.com or call us at +49 (0) 151 1654 5204