Do you believe in making a difference? Each of betterplace.org’s 22,000+ projects is. And as Germany’s leading donation platform we bring them together with the people who can make their hopes come true.
Prefer to make an impact, instead of just another website? Help real people instead of your shareholders? Be able to design your own working environment, instead of being put in your place? Then this is the place for you. Join us and be part of our team of dedicated professionals in Berlin.
Ruby on Rails Developer (Junior/Senior) m/f
We are looking for people who, beyond skills in any particular technology, like to find a solution to any problem thrown at them.
You can expect your job to be social and agile, working with your Scrum team, product management and designers. You’ll also get to work on all parts of our platform and learn new stuff – in front end, back end and DevOps.
We expect you to…
- know how to code. Both a formal degree or practical experience are fine.
- be interested in pair programming and test-driven agile development.
- be fluent in English and/or German, at least at an intermediate level.
We offer you…
- to be part of a skilled full stack team.
- time for refactorings, side projects and to write high-quality code.
- the possibility to learn and grow professionally.
- family- and life-friendly schedules and flexible working arrangements. Just talk to us.
- goodies such as table tennis, table football, fruits and coffee.
- participation in tech conferences (Euruko) and once a year a tech retreat (refactoring).
- to meet inspiring and innovative people beyond the tech scene.
- to code a better place and make a change.
We are looking for talented people, no matter where you’ve acquired your skills. Interested? Send us your application in German or English with a link to your GitHub repository. Claudia is looking forward to your email: email@example.com.