If you take joy in facing challenges, love to innovate and share your creativity, our Ruby Software Developer job with relocation to Germany would be a great fit for you. Our Ruby Software Developer position with relocation entails you to:
- Talk software architecture and API design over;
- Apply your skills and expertise to develop and back our projects;
- Take responsibility for various projects as lead developer;
- Dig deep into RESTful API design.
- Profound expertise in Web Service APIs (REST and SOAP);
- True mastery of Ruby (not only Rails);
- Seasoned user of Scrum, CI, TDD and the similar tools;
- Familiarity with Sinatra (more than a fabulous singer);
- Good knowledge and preference for JSON/XML;
- Affinity with ER-models and ability to make the most of it in our document-oriented database world;
- Awesome grasp of Lucene (as it supports your knowledge of Elasticsearch, Solr);
- Proficiency with English.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support and document consulting are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.