How we work
Our source code is deployed continuously via Travis CI. As our code gets published right after a Pull Request was merged, we are doing TDD daily. For our tickets we use Github issues and for our sprint planning Github milestones/projects. We don't follow Scrum strictly but have one week sprints which help us adjust our roadmap to our customers needs.
For the upcoming months our main challenge will be an integration with Atoss Time Control (ATC), which is the mid-segment product of our mother company Atoss. To make this integration easier we migrated most of our business logic into services/interactions and repositories which are written in pure ruby.
- help us implement an interface between Crewmeister and ATC.
- build JSON API-Endpoints for our client apps
- implement server side business logic for existing and future features
- get into a love-hate relationship with dates, times and timezones =)
- (maintain and improve our docker based server infrastructure)
- Ruby (Rails)
If you're interested in working on a small team of enthusiastic developers and love to be challenged don't hesitate to get in contact with us, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.