We create software and hardware for communicative things and spaces since 1997.
We constantly engage with inspirational technological and cultural developments, from which we derive our very own tool-kit to create playful and easy-to-use applications. We are intersectionalists at the crossroads of design, technology, things and spaces.
Whether it’s Ruby on Rails, scalability, WebSocket, test automation,
deployment frameworks or NoSQL databases - the web-stack is your thing!
You’ll build software for creative, unique and bespoke user experiences while applying a pan-disciplinary approach for a variety of different projects. Transforming ideas as well as technology from one discipline to the next will be your daily business.
- Create, design and code new features and enhancements of digital services.
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle, including deployment.
- Explore up-coming technological developments.
- Profound coding skills.
- Knowledge about internet protocol application layer including http, WebSocket, MQTT, etc.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, ORM, RESTful, JSON APIs.
- Strong experience in selecting the matching library/framework/pattern for individual goals.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Familiarity with developer aiding tools like Bundler, Rake, Capistrano, rbenv, NPM, Webpack, etc.
- Comfortable deploying applications on Linux.
- Familiarity with Docker or similar container based platform.
- Experience building API services.
- Familiarity with different DB concepts.
- Experience with Test Driven or Behaviour Driven Development.
- 3+ years of experience in a web application technology, preferably Ruby on Rails.
- Knowledge of project management principles, processes and software.
- Interpersonal skills to communicate, consult and build relationships with clients, staff and partners.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to self-manage and lead your own work.
You’re a Cultural Fit if You:
- Are intellectually curious
- Have a desire to transform creative ideas into cutting edge user experiences
- Possess an ability to push ideas forward in a transdisciplinary team.
- Enjoy freedom, responsibility and root on your own machine.
- Can develop a passion to discuss about what “unimpressed by technology” may connote.