Event Inc is the #1 event location booking platform in Germany. Though we're a rather young company (founded in 2013), we promptly became the market leader and are already profitable thanks to our great team and pragmatical approach. On the other hand, we're still fewer than 30 people and startup culture is still in our veins.
Now when we have secured our market position and income, we start investing harder into our product development to implement our long-term strategy. And that's when you can join our team exactly in the right time.
Send your application (CV and a cover letter including possible start date) to firstname.lastname@example.org
It would be nice to have a look at your source code in advance (a link to your GitHub account would be just fine).
Feel free to contact me on XING https://www.xing.com/profile/Ivan_Fomichev if you have any questions regarding this position or our company in general.
- have solid understanding of principles of how World Wide Web works
- have at least 1 year experience with Ruby on Rails
- constantly strive to adopt best coding practices
- like to take an active part in product development
- can work independently
- learn continuously and eagerly
- have solid English skills
What we offer
- work in a young and professional team
- exciting engineering challenges and an opportunity to take part in shaping software architecture of an actively developed and scaling product
- a modern office right at Fischmarkt with a beautiful view over the Elbe
- fresh fruits over the day and cold beer after work
- weekly team events or table football tournaments
- a fair compensation and flexible working hours
- a career chance in a rapidly growing company