Our Offer To You:
You know your abilities, you would like to work agile and independent, you don’t like legacy and you want to develop new applications with “Bleeding Edge” technologies instead? Jura Online is perfect for you then! You are looking for the next real technical challenge and you would like to have fun at work? Join Jura Online now! To lead our product and development teams, we are looking for a Lead Software Engineer (f/m) in Hamburg as soon as possible.
20-40% of all law students fail in their final exams. We are here to change this: Jura Online is the first comprehensive online learning platform for law students and lawyers. By now, we helped thousands to prepare their exams successfully, reach their goals and be more happy at the same time. Thats our mission! Our team consists of experienced lawyers, successful and hungry entrepreneurs, experienced e-learning experts, marketing ninjas, data scientists and visionary software engineers. Become a part of us now!
You'll lead the engineering team care for our platform and develop new e-learning products.
Your tasks would be issues like:
- Build and lead our development team, hiring the best talent.
- Build new software applications – define architecture and services.
- Coordinate our backend and front-end development effort.
- Define concepts and designs of new softwares and services.
- Collaborate with other areas and stakeholders
- Experience leading teams in a fast paced environment.
- Experience designing a fast and scalable Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using micro services.
- Linux server administration and cloud (Heroku and AWS) experience.
- Thorough knowledge on agile project management.
- Very good communication skills, high proficiency in English.
- Your work is independent, well-organised and goal-oriented.
- Bonus: You already had points of contact with EdTech/E-Learning.
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Work closely with the co-founders and C-level personnel.
- Work in a small team with flat hierarchies.
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours, including one home office day.
- We offer free drinks & food (all the Club Mate you might need ;-)).
- Our standard are MacBooks, but we are happy to get you whatever equipment you need to get ahead.
- Our office is located in Hamburg.
- Support in relocation, work permit, and other administrative issues if needed.
- Great events for team, family & friends.