We are looking for a great rails developer to join our team.
What are you working with:
Our platform is built in ruby and set on rails – with foundation/sass and reactjs/jquery/coffeescript on top.
We keep things puristic – great software for us is not following the latest trends – but gathering the best developers and enable them to really create together.
- Building new feature for our creative crowd and our clients
- Refactoring, modernizing and modularizing our existing codebase
- Write understandable, elegant code that is easy to maintain
- Test driven development without making it an ideology
- Working in sprints using agile/scrum methods
- Work in a flat hierarchy international team (our office language is English)
- Optional: taking care of our aws-cloud
- You code not only at work, you are passionate about it
- Several years of experience with ruby and ruby on rails
- Attention to details when implementing features
- Bonus: You worked with css / js frameworks
- Bonus: Ability to support and mentor junior rails developers
- You speak english
- The opportunity to bring in fresh ideas to the team and participate in the continuous evolution of our platform
- Join a talented, driven and international team, passionate about our vision and mission
- Highly relevant and challenging tasks & the opportunity for personal and professional development
- Participate in an open and creative company culture with flexible working hours
- All the perks of working in Europe’s most exciting city when it comes to quality of life and knowledge sharing opportunities in tech
- A full or part time position with a fair salary in our Berlin|Kreuzberg office
- Support in Visa and other relocation matters
We believe that solving today‘s complex problems requires interdisciplinary talent, deeper insights and broader inspiration. This is why we created a work platform for creative talent worldwide – as an open, collaborative and competitive workplace for creative minded people from around the world.
Our community of more than 80.000 creatives work on hundreds of projects, including:
- architectural designs to reduce CO2 with LifeEdited,
- a $300 house for the poorest of this planet
- beautiful little swiss army knifes limited editions
- communication campaigns to stop gen food with Greenpeace,
- the future of banking for Deutsche Bank.
And your job will be to develop this platform further into the future workplace for creative talent worldwide.
We are a growing team of 30+ people, located in Berlin Kreuzberg adjacent to one of Berlin’s coworking hubs: the betahaus. Our team is very international, a great mix of different backgrounds and qualifications – but all and everyone is united in one mission.