Savings United is an international network of digital coupon marketplaces. We provide online coupons and shopping deals to millions of consumers around the globe. Our fast-growing internet startup is located right at the famous river Elbe in Hamburg, Germany.
It’s our objective and our drive to provide millions of international internet users with the best online coupon codes of more than 1000 eCommerce stores. Our network in several countries consists of strong websites and for our mission to become the leading coupon provider.
We are searching for a highly ambitious and motivated CTO / Head of IT. You have collected several years of experiences of coding and feel encouraged to support us during this extremely exciting and challenging journey? We are more than looking forward to receive your convincing and creative application.
- Leadership: You have the ability to coordinate all of our development efforts
- Passion: You don’t just want to lead, but are passionate about coding yourself using mainly Ruby
- Scalability: You work on scalable, high-availability websites
- Big picture: You keep the big picture in mind in everything you do
- Interface function: You are vital link to other departments as well as our management
- Ruby: You spent years developing a deep understanding of RoR
- You have experience in leading (international) developer teams: you are open-minded and have a sympathetic ear for the team members
- The motivation to learn and improve development processes
- A positive mind-set and the people skills to work with various international people in various positions
- Fluent English skills
What we offer:
- Enjoy a responsible function within an exciting entrepreneurial environment
- Be part of a dynamic, well-trained winning team in a pleasant work environment in Hamburg
- Backend: Ruby, Rails, RSpec and Resque
- Frontend: ERB, Bootstrap.
- Infrastructure: AWS, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes, MySql, ElasticSearch and Redis
Did we inspire your curiosity? Can’t wait to meet us personally and impress us with your drive?
Please apply at our online form on http://www.savings-united.com/career. Your contact is Antonia Feldhaus.
If you want to learn more about the company, please visit www.savings-united.com.