Are you keen to join a well funded, fast growing Fintech startup in Series A phase?
Are you capable of learning and executing quickly in a team of highly motivated professionals?
Are you the guy who is keen to find and validate solutions to new problems?
Blackbill is one of the best funded, fastest growing and most "no bullshit but lots of fun"-oriented Fintech startups out there right now. A group of very experienced Fintech founders are building the next level of SME Lending.
The vision is to become the leading European tech company to provide innovative credit products to small businesses and freelancers by pre-financing open invoices that get paid in 1 to 3 months. We have developed a fully automated algorithm and processes together with a partner bank and are currently raising a large financing round to grow internationally throughout Europe. Exciting times ahead and you can be part of the journey in a fast-paced, high learning, fun environment. Current team size is 31 employees and our office is located right next to Oberbaum Bridge.
- 3+ years experience in Ruby / Rails
- Working profieciency in English, German is a big plus
- Experience with design and consumption of REST-based APIs
- A deep understanding of Client-side technologies.
- Experience in relational databases like PostgreSQL (non-relational database knowledge is a plus)
- Good understanding of IT security concepts
- Experience in test driven development
- Working experience in agile environments
- Experience in Finance, Business Intelligence, Analytics or similar number-driven businesses is a big plus
- Software development talent proven by great work results/experience, hobby projects or open source contributions
- Experience or interest in Machine Learning
- Experience with AWS services (Dynamodb, API Gateway, Lambda, IAM, Opsworks, …)
- Familiarity with specific terms like web scraping, classifier based scoring
- Familiarity with microservice architecture
What You Get
- Full exposure to our methodology and ecosystem, highly data driven technology
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Relative flexibility on work location
- A very fun work environment
- Challenging tasks and a real chance to bring in your talent
- A management that is interested in your personal development and welcomes constructive input
- An outrageously cool office in the vibrant capital of Germany, Berlin
- A NERF gun and a hover board so you can go into battle