fromAtoB is looking for an experienced full-time Backend Engineer headquartered in Berlin or Aachen.
We unite lovers, families and businesses. We bring our customers from A to B. Thanks to our deep understanding of Europe’s traffic networks, we develop unique and intelligent routing algorithms that magically calculate the best path between two places. Traveling has never been easier or more efficient and we do all this without charging any extra fees.
Every search, intelligent routing, booking, payment, email and every other bit of logic we do, allows someone to travel. As a Backend engineer at fromAtoB your ambition and passion is required to convert people into happy travelers. In return, as one of our greatest assets, you will thrive from our exceptional team spirit, great benefits, and a culture where your achievements will always be acknowledged and highly valued.
This is you
- you have very good experience with Ruby, Rails and Rspec
- you love proper testing, no questions asked
- you are a team player and culture is your passion
- you always keep an eye on the customer
- for you “it works” is not enough
Icing on the cake
- you have realized projects in other languages and frameworks
- you know that Sandy Metz is not a canadian politician
- you still miss _Why as much as we do
- you dockerize your cloud
This could be future-you
- you have a big impact on our product, specification and decision making
- you grew into technical leadership
- you finally accepted that this is a never ending journey of learning, experimenting and understanding
- you went beyond salary, demanding and finding purpose on a daily basis
Sounds like a good fit?
We’d love to talk! Please submit
- Your complete application with salary expectations
- Your GitHub ID
to email@example.com or apply directly via https://fromatob.workable.com/ .
Not for you?
This job probably isn’t for you, but maybe you have a friend who is a perfect fit? Send them this link and cc firstname.lastname@example.org. Once they applied we’ll get you a free ride. You happy. We happy. Win-Win!
P.S. no agencies please. We mean it :)