Ruby on Rails Lead Developer (m/w)
We’re looking for a Rails enthusiast who is eager to further develop our application and lift it to the next level. We’re part of the versatile communications sector (agencies are awesome!) and built the leading matching platform in Germany to make finding the perfect business partner more efficient - minimizing the need for unnecessary and painful pitches is our vision. When we’re done with this sector we’re going to move on to the next one. It’s gonna be legendary.
What’s the job about?
Refine and improve our Rails-Application, further develop our integrations (White Label and Iframes) to expand our business model, lead and build a small team - grow with us - and enjoy the ride up the hockey stick.
What you should chip in:
- 2-5 years experience with Rails
- Ambition and creativity to bring out the best for our users
- Curiosity & passion for expanding your own talent
- We love clean, readable and maintainable code.
What you can expect:
- Ruby on Rails
- Elastic Search
- Cloud (Heroku)
- White Label Integration (matching.gwa.de) & Iframe-Integrations of our Search
- Mid-term: Developing a Recommender System
What we chip in:
- Freedom of action & quick decisions
- Interdisciplinary top team which loves the hustle
- Our office is located next to Munich’s beautiful Isar river (lunch in the sun :)) and is situated in the central & pretty neighborhood “Glockenbachviertel”
- Option to work remotely (after min. 3 months local onboarding & becoming close part of the team)
That’s what you've been looking for?
Apply with significant infos to: firstname.lastname@example.org We will get in touch with you and are happy to meet you - let’s find out if we match.