Distribusion innovates the mobility and travel sector. We develop unique technologies to connect the growing intercity bus and ground transportation market with the travel industry all around the world. We are active in 25 countries across the globe and among the fastest growing travel start-ups. Everybody in our team contributes with their expertise and passion to create a highly demanded product and to solve global challenges.
You like to develop state-of-the-art technology? We are looking for an adept Senior Back-End Developer with broad Ruby on Rails experience. You will build amazing features with our team of talented developers.
- Conceptualize features for the global standard of intercity bus distribution
- Develop features for world class travel websites and apps
- Manage integration projects with large transportation companies
- Abstract business logic and build system integration adapters
- Coach our Junior team members
- Research new technologies and introduce them to the team
- 5+ years development experience, from which 3+ with Ruby on Rails
- A proven track record of developing applications with Ruby on Rails
- Strong conceptualization skills
- Ability to manage business requirements and to challenge them
- Experience with travel or transportation implementation projects is a plus
- The opportunity to shape the future of the world of travel in one of the fastest growing tech start-ups in Europe
- You will work on a unique product with previously unsolved technical challenges using the latest stack of Ruby and Rails
- International, talented, passionate, and fun colleagues
- Competitive compensation package and free of choice Dev-Environment
- Dynamic start-up environment with flexible working hours
- Company sponsored tech talks, trainings and travels to other offices
- Visa and relocation support
- English speaking, no German required
- A modern workplace in a new office in Bonn, easy to reach by public transport
If you want to learn more about Distribusion, please check out our Website or recent articles on TechCrunch (ENG), Tnooz (ENG) or Berlin Valley (DE).