A challenging task
Market is written in Ruby on Rails. You will implement sophisticated yet
pragmatic additions to the XING platform with a good test coverage. We do not
work alone, but we collaborate with other development teams at XING, connecting
our apps using REST and AMQP. We are all full stack developers, and as part of
the team you will build complete features from end to end. At XING, we use
Github Enterprise to manage our code base. We heavily use open source projects,
and contribute back regularly (see also https://github.com/xing).
A convincing background
- Good understanding of algorithms, data structures and general software development patterns as well as API experience with HTTP, REST, and JSON.
- Currently studying computer science or something similar.
- Good understanding of SQL.
- First experience with Ruby, or Ruby on Rails is a plus.
- You are able to communicate with your colleagues in English.
An inspiring environment
offers a dynamic environment located in the centre of Munich with an excellent
rooftop terrace. As well as flexible working hours that support your work-life
balance, you’ll have an opportunity to unleash your skills and acquire new
ones. We do regular team and offsite events, and we send you to conferences,
such as the Euruko, or the Full-stack Fest. Furthermore you have the option to
work on whatever you like once per quarter during our Hack Week. Of course, we
also provide free drinks and organic fruit as well as restaurant vouchers.
Online bewerben über:https://www.campusjaeger.de/jobs/werkstudent-m-w-software-development-ruby-on-rails-muenchen?s=160817