Blacklane provides an outstanding ground travel experience in over 200 cities and 50 countries worldwide. Our success comes from a collaboration of nearly 200 people from 40 nations and we are looking for more exceptional people to join us! Help us solve the challenges of moving travelers around the world and support a thriving community of professional drivers.
- Develop our exciting and innovative product in a large market based on in-house software solutions covering mobile apps and diverse tailor-made platforms.
- You will be part of a motivated, open-minded and nerd-friendly team determined to improve ground transportation.
- We use, support and like to write open source software:
- You can freely choose your workstation (MacBook Air or Pro / Lenovo Thinkpad).
- Interest in other programming languages like Elixir, Go or Rust.
- You know your HTTP codes better than your Pokémon and have some experience with using and or developing APIs.
- You are test-driven (Rspec, Capybara), quality-minded (code reviews and pair programming) and put emphasis on agile development (Kanban, Scrum).
- Experience in Ansible is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Fluent in English, any additional language is a plus. Y- ou are highly motivated and passionate about programming, you are a team player and you think things through on your own and can convincingly present alternative approaches based on your expert level in team discussions.
- You show organizational and communication skills and the ability to prioritize your workload.
More than a job:
- You will work in the exciting and innovative market of global ground transportation.
- You will become part of an unique, international and professional team, that is characterized by flat hierarchies, a family-like atmosphere, flexible working hours and an open feedback culture.
- You will have the tremendous opportunity to grow with us and develop your skills, supported by our talent training team.
- You will work in a modern office with a variety of fresh fruits and drinks, regular company & team events and a lot of fun games.
- We will support you in visa, relocation and other administrative issues.
If you want to be a part of an award-winning company that promises a consistently exceptional experience around the world, please apply through our contact form. We look forward to hearing from you!