We are looking for a passionate freelance software developer (Ruby/Rails/Js) to join our agile developers team.
Who we are
Jabz™ Internet Marketing GmbH is a small agency, that consists of a few freelance developers.
All of our programmers are freelancers, who have commited themselves for long time. We are working together in a highly agile manner, mostly from remote - sometimes together in an office in Berlin.
What we do
We are building and maintaining a highly customized CMS for an international company of the audio industry. Our CMS serves the frontend websites of 30 Countries with 20 different languages. The database is the main datastore of the company for product & accessory related data.
Our daily job is very diversified and consists of
- maintanance of the frontend website & cms
- constant development of new features
- data imports & exports
- Work with business analysts to gather requirements from clients and end-users
- maintanance & definition of apis
- general technical support
- deployments and testing
Your Position: Senior Freelance RoR/JS Developer
We're searching for an additional team member who joins and supports us with a long term commitment and a strong reliable background. You should be willing to do any of our daily jobs described above. You are a perfect match if you are an enthusiastic, experienced programmer, who likes to keep his code nice, clean and dry.
Technical Skills Required
- TDD with rspec, jasmin, capybara
- At least 6 years of experience in web development and web technologies
- Experience in working with a high frequent website
- Feel at home in linux land
- html5 & css
Personal Skills Required
- German and English fluently spoken and written
- Reliability: as we are a small team and work flexible
- You are fine with coming to Berlin and working together with us for a week. 4 times a year
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills, ability to work effectively with managers, clients, and technical staff
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to accomplish tasks with minimal direction
Nice to Have
- AngularJS, react JS
- Software architecture & data structure skills
- You are located in Berlin
- Basic experience in working with multi country/lingual systems
- Vim experience
Why work for us?
You will get paid well on an hourly basis and work from remote. We expect you to work a minimum of 80 hour per month. We are all really sympathetic guys and we can rely on each other. We offer you technically challenging job, that is running for long time.