Rails Full-Stack Developer / iversity GmbH
We are looking for an experienced Ruby on Rails Developer who wants to be part of shaping the future of online education and professional development and is capable of managing all parts of a grown and complex Ruby on Rails web application.
- Build, improve and maintain our main Rails App.
- Make sane and forward looking technology and architecture decisions in joint discussions with the rest of the development team.
- Restructure and refactor our code base to stay compliant with the quickly changing product demands.
- Take responsibility for dedicated parts of our web app(s).
- Work closely with our UX department and technically approve their concepts.
- Write automated tests.
- Do code reviews, be code reviewed and learn from both.
- Be part of and learn about our fine-tuned Scrumban oriented work methodology.
- Have multiple years of experience and a proven track record in developing Rails apps.
- Have a focused, ambitious and solution driven approach.
- Test your code.
- Enjoy working closely in a team.
- Have the desire to create outstanding code that is beautiful and smart while understanding the needs for compatibility, stability, maintainability and time constraints.
- Are familiar with and feel comfortable in the scrum/scrumban work ideology.
- Have an additional interest towards either Frontend technologies or Server operations.
- Are a globally focused company with an international, interdisciplinary and enthusiastic team.
- Offer exciting insights that can only emerge from a fast-paced, high-growth internet start-up.
- Enable you to grow with the company, giving you a perspective to assume more responsibilities.
- Believe in and actively foster a healthy company culture.
- Give you the opportunity to work for a company that aims at spreading high quality education across the globe.
- Offer a competitive compensation and provide a professional work environment and tools in a beautiful roof top office.