We solve innovation gaps for the world’s largest companies and NGOs. On jovoto.com 69.000+ like minded creative talents overcome real challenges together.
We believe that solving today‘s complex problems requires interdisciplinary talent, deeper insights and broader inspiration. This is why we established “crowdstorming” as innovation process.
Our community creates package innovations for global brands, architectural designs to reduce Co2, communication campaigns for Greenpeace, banking’s future premium services, a customized Harley-Davidson design - you name it! On our platform we tackle real tasks and answer challenges that are relevant to the society at large. Our growing team of 28 people is located in Kreuzberg adjacent to one of Berlin’s coworking hubs: the betahaus.
To build the platform which defines the future of work we are looking for immediate support in the area of Product Development. You will work closely with our Ruby backend team as well designer and product manager.
You should have
- You have worked on at least two years in frontend development
- You have extensive experience with CSS/UI frameworks like Bootstrap, worked a lot with jQuery and / or React.js and have dealt with browser compatibility issues
- You are familiar with GIT, general development team workflows and have your eyes and ears in the global frontend community
- Speak fluent English
- Be enthusiastic to be part of a growing and international team.
- Be adaptable to change, aware of the fast paced in the startup world and a proactive solution finder.
- Bonus: You have a good understanding of design and UX patterns, got a feeling for great design and experience with Sketch, experienced work in a startup, mobile develope
- A full or part time position with a fair salary in our Berlin|Kreuzberg office.
- A creative, supportive and innovative environment with flat hierarchies.
- Be an integral part of jovoto’s journey and growth - and to grow along with us.
- A diverse, international and dynamic team.
- Support in Visa and other relocation matters.
- Unlimited espresso and fun team outings.
We expect highly committed, responsible, professional work and reward you with support and freedom.
To find out more about us and the work we do, please visit www.jovoto.com/about. Please send your CV, references, and letter of motivation (in English) to email@example.com.