Using big data and machine learning, Berlin based PAIR is building an automated and data-based solution for claims management. To receive higher repayment rates and turn debtors back into customers, PAIR focuses on individual contact, smart repayment plans and a self-learning algorithm which assesses the situation of each debtor individually. PAIR is a FinLeap company advised by former Kreditech CEO Sebastian Diemer and long-time debt collection expert Christoph Pfeifer.
Sound exciting to you? Then keep reading!
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the design and development of the PAIR platform
- You work in a small team of senior specialists
- You create, develop and maintain backend services, coordinate internal and external designers and match requirements with business/product development and product roadmap -You set up deployment infrastructures, server environments and testing infrastructure and you maintain and improve them
- You take ownership over specific components and continuously work to improve them
- You are proactive and pay attention to the scalability, performance and availability of our systems
- You take responsibility to ensure successful results
- You stay on top of current Tech industry trends
Your cup of tea? Then keep reading!
Our Perfect Match:
- You bring 2-3 years of relevant working experience within the field of web development and software engineering, ideally on medium and large size projects extending over a period of 6 months plus
- Excellent knowledge of backend development and technologies, particularly Ruby (on Rails)
- Good knowledge in backend infrastructure technologies like Linux, AWS, Continuous Integration/Delivery, Capistrano, Passenger, unicorn, nginx, chef, Docker
- Excellent communication skills as you will be working in a fast paced international start-up environment
- Prior experience with source control tools - Git, Github
- You love working in an Agile environment (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Disciplined approach to automated testing and quality assurance
- High proficiency in English (German skills are not required)
- Bachelor's or master’s degree with focus on e.g. information systems, computer science, physics, mathematics
Have we just perfectly described you? Ready, set, apply!
- You become a part of one of the fastest growing company builders in the FinTech sector
- You work in an environment where we put people first and in which we combine success and fun with a great company culture
- You get a rewarding career where you continuously grow in a performance driven culture
- You get the access to the best tools and technologies
- You benefit from flexibility around our core working hours
- You get support in relocation, work permit, and other administrative issues if needed
- You get access to internal company benefits, free drinks/food and team events
- You enjoy a competitive compensation package
- You work in the start-up centre of Berlin-Mitte, the European Silicon Valley
Apply online with your one-page CV including a link to your GitHub account. We’re looking forward to being in touch! Best, Iryna from the Recruiting Team