FinReach is a Berlin based startup developing SaaS solutions for financial service providers. The company solves problems in the digital interaction between companies and their customers. The team has both a strong track record in building software solutions and extensive financial industry knowledge. Currently, FinReach has developed an automated bank account switch solution, allowing customers to change their accounts easier than even before. With first clients in Germany, the company is planning to expand its service portfolio further and to enter into new markets soon.FinReach is backed by FinLeap, the Berlin based industry-specific startup factory. FinLeap was founded in 2014 and builds 6 to 8 FinTech companies per year, equipping them with seed funding between €0.5-5m each and giving them access to venture capital, top talent, integrated services, best-practice processes and financial industry expertise.
- You are responsible for the design and development of the Finreach platform
- You work in an agile team of specialists and generalists with a product owner
- You set up deployment infrastructure, server environments and testing infrastructure and you maintain and improve them
- You push code into production daily that is tested automatically as part of our continuous delivery pipeline
- You are proactive and pay attention to the security, scalability, performance and reliability of our systems
- You take ownership over specific components and continuously work to improve them *You stay on top of current tech industry trends
- You bring 4+ years of relevant working experience within the field of web development and software engineering, ideally on medium and large size projects extending over a period of 6 months plus
- You have min. 3 years of Ruby on Rails professional experience; excellent knowledge of web development and technologies and TDD/BDD approaches
- You have experience in applying more than 2 different programming languages in real world projects
- You can explain your code in form of design patterns and understand how to decompose code into maintainable, common sense oriented parts
- You have knowledge in using and defining REST Services and working with various templating languages
- You love working in an Agile environment (e.g. Scrum, Kanban) and leverage the mainstream tools like Slack, Trello and Travis CI
- You have a disciplined approach to automated testing and quality assurance
- Your visual design skills allow you to cross over into the visual design area ( a big plus)
- Ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international start-up environment *Good communication skills, high proficiency in English. German language skills are a plus.
What do we offer?
- You become a part of one of the fastest growing company builders in the FinTech sector
- You work in an environment where we put people first and in which we combine s uccess and fun within a great company culture *You get a rewarding career where you continuously grow in a performance driven culture
- You get the space to bring in your style into our company
- You get the access to the best tools and technologies
- You will benefit from flexibility around our core working hours
- You get support in relocation, work permit, and other administrative issues if needed
- You get access to internal company benefits, free drinks/food and team events
- You enjoy a competitive compensation package
Interested? - Submit your CV along with your GitHub account online.