Ruby on Rails Full-Stack Developer / Service Innovation Labs
Service Innovation Labs
E-Mail an email@example.com
You should be confident developing full stack projects from scratch, testing them and guaranteeing a high level of quality, implementing your own ideas to create great services.
- Conceptualize and develop projects going into production or prototypes to amaze our clients.
- Work hand in hand with our multidisciplinary team and support our app developers.
- Find creative solutions for various challenges and work self-responsible.
- Incorporate the needs of our clients, their costumers, and your own ideas.
- Aware of the importance of testing; you know the difference between unit testing and integration testing; probably you have used Capybara (or Selenium).
- You have written JSON API to be consumed by mobile apps.
- Background working in agile software development environments as a freelancer or employee.
- Eager to work in a multidisciplinary team with tight collaboration to our design and business team.
- Excited to learn and develop together with us at Service Innovation Labs.
- Fluent in English; German is a big plus but not a must.
- You will collaborate with experienced and enthusiastic service design experts, business design nerds and service developer geeks.
- You will have responsibilities along the entire process from exploration to implementation while supporting multinational corporations to innovate.
- Flat hierarchies and high degree of self-paced responsibility.
- Room for experiments and deep dives into new waters.
- You will have a great work-life balance - We will support your development and we will encourage you to do your own projects!
- We believe in investing in people. That's why we actively support further education and training with additional free time and financial support (paid educational leave).
APPLICATIONS Please submit:
- Cover letter indicating your earliest starting date
- CV, certificates and employer's reference letters
- Summary of projects done in the past (please indicate your role, responsibility and contribution to each of your projects).
- Your salary expectations