PASSION.io is the Berlin-based company that lets you discover your passion through inspiring stories from successful people and enables you to learn their top skills.
We are looking for an inspiring, engaged and motivated new member of our IT team.
You are an experienced full-stack software engineer with a passion for frontend and the vision to change the future of learning. You will work with our CTO who was lead developer at Absolventa, Immobilienscout24, and Hitfox Group and you can learn from him.
Your mission will be to build ground-breaking products on world-class technologies that bring the Passion.io learning experience to the next level and to millions of people anytime, anywhere.
As our Ruby on Rails Full-Stack developer with focus on UX and frontend, you will work in a cross-functional Scrum team together with designers and product managers to deliver high quality, innovative products and features in short sprint cycles.
What you’ll be working on
- Be part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- Work closely with our CTO to create a worldclass multi-tenant education platform
- Implement new features, refactor and improve existing code base
- Practice engineering best practices (TDD, Pair programming)
- Create solution designs and communicate to product owners
- Work with agile methodologies (Scrum and Kanban)
What you’ll bring to the team
- >2 years experience in developing web-based user interfaces with Rails
- Outstanding skills in HTML5, CSS3, JS and responsive design
- Basic knowledge of testing (TDD or BDD)
- Experience in bootstrap
- An obsession for UX/UI and an eye for visual details
- You are highly motivated and performance-driven
- You are fluent in English
What do we offer
- A challenging, self-motivated position in a rapidly growing education 2.0 company
- The opportunity for professional and personal development
- Fair and competitive compensation
- Access to all our business & lifestyle online courses so you can drastically advance your knowledge
- Open channels of communication, transparent and quick decision-making
Join our team and send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org