Savedo is building an online financial marketplace that allows savers to invest in safe and high-return financial products across the EU. It’s a massive market in the trillions of Euros. So our goals are equally massive. Based in the heart of the Berlin’s tech-scene, Savedo is looking for smart full stack Ruby engineers who can help us build the backend services and APIs that drive our web and mobile apps.
Who are we looking for? – Smart, talented people with a constant drive to unleash their potential.
- You are responsible for the design and development of the Savedo platform
- You work in an agile team of specialists and generalists with a product owner
- You set up deployment infrastructure, server environments and testing infrastructure and you maintain and improve them
- You push code into production daily that is tested automatically as part of our continuous delivery pipeline
- You are proactive and pay attention to the security, scalability, performance and reliability of our systems
- You stay on top of current industry trends
- You bring at least 5 years of professional working experience within the field of web development and software engineering, ideally on medium and large size projects
- Min. 3 years Ruby on Rails professional experience, with an excellent knowledge of backend development and technologies
- Min. 3 years automated testing experience using Rspec, Phantom.js, etc.
- Min. 3 years SQL – postgres preferred
- Solid understanding of clean code, SOLID, design patterns, domain driven design, SOA, etc. Micro-services experience a plus
- You care about crafting code
- Good knowledge of backend infrastructure technologies like Linux, AWS, Continuous Integration/Delivery, Capistrano, unicorn, nginx, chef, Docker
- Solid experience with source control tools – Git, Github
- Loves working in an Agile environment (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Entrepreneurial drive to create successful products
- Very good communication skills, high proficiency in English
What do we offer?
- A competitive remuneration package
- Work with a fun, talented and experienced team of engineers and entrepreneurs with over 20 nationalities
- You get valuable insights into scaling a company and have a big impact on it’s further development
- Work with your preferred equipment of choice
- Flexibility around our core working hours
- Access to internal company benefits, free drinks/food, Savedo team events and free German classes
- Support in relocation, work permit, and other administrative issues if needed
- Work in the start-up center of Berlin, the Silicon Valley of Europe
Interested? - Submit your CV along with your GitHub Account online.