Pay with a Tweet was created in 2010 and was re-launched as a SaaS business in February 2014, in Hamburg, Germany. Pay with a Tweet is a referral marketing tool that drives reach through social recommendations. Thousands of organizations and bloggers around the globe are using our product to create social media awareness and to generate new customers for their offerings. Succeeding our successful commercial re-launch and seed-financing round, Pay with a Tweet is ready for the next leap.
We are currently looking for a motivated and skilled Web Developer (f/m) to complement our team in Hamburg.
You are excited to get some first hand start-up experience with one of the interesting German start-ups? You are ready to work independently and want to proof yourself? We offer you the opportunity to take over responsibility and be a part of our exciting journey. During your time with us you will gain insights into what makes a start-up and learn a lot in the area of web development.
Please note, that this is an on-site job and a permanent placement. We do not offer remote or freelance work
What we offer:
As a developer of Pay with a Tweet you have the unique opportunity to shape a product that is used by hundreds of thousands of people around the globe every month. With your help and the development of new features and products we want to increase this number to the millions. If you think that you have the know-how and dedication to leverage the huge potential of Pay with a Tweet, then this is your calling. Take your experience and ideas to make Pay with a Tweet an even more amazing product and a successful international business.
Even more AMAZING:
- You are welcome to work flexible hours
- You want to develop your skills? Further trainings, workshops, books or event tickets are on us
- Take advantage from the great exchange with numerous Ruby on Rails developers within our company builders network (there are 13 startups in the portfolio of Hanse Ventures)
Your Responsibilities: - Develop and expand the Pay with a Tweet Web application
- Contribute to and shape the product development strategy
- Maintain and manage system infrastructure
- Take part in our SCRUM Meetings
What we expect from you: - You have several years of experience with web development
- You are willing to learn Ruby on Rails or you already have some experiences with it
- You love version controlling and MVC and the third normal-form are second nature to you. Test driven development is something you are accustomed to and believe in its important
- You love technology and strive to expand your knowledge in it, especially if it can contribute to the product development
- Dynamic and lean development such as SCRUM is something that you like and look forward to
- You enjoy turning ideas into reality, uncharted territory is something exciting and your hands on approach helps you overcome any challenge - You are a disciplined and independent worker who enjoys the company of others
- You are willing to move to Hamburg/Germany and you are eligible for a German work permit
Did we spark your interest? Send your application including your motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote your possible start date, your contact person is Jennifer.
Do not hesitate to contact us, if you have any questions regarding your application.