Mobile Event Guide is a dynamic mobile technology driven start-up located directly in the heart of central Berlin. We develop interactive solutions for conferences and trade fairs for iOS and Android.
Our team is passionate about helping clients to integrate and utilize our innovative technologies. We are looking for a highly motivated and dedicated individual: you seek out daily challenges, are creative and share our vision of transforming the world of events into one of interactivity and connectivity? Then join our amazing team!
- Building and maintaining our backend and automation tools, based on Ruby, Rails, and modern JS
- Taking responsibility for the full lifecycle of your code, from implementing, to testing, to user acceptance, to deployment, to maintenance on client side
- You have proven experience with test-driven development in Ruby and Rails
- You have an understanding of core concepts like OOP, design patterns, algorithms and how to run Ruby on a production server
- You are enthusiastic about your work, results-driven and keen on developing in an agile environment with Kanban and Scrum
- You have a passion for backend development, but you’re not afraid to dive into some frontend code to get a job done
- You love bug fixing
- You feel comfortable in a UNIX shell
- You favour a pragmatic programming style and simple solutions
- You write not only outstanding code but are also able to explain how you proceed while you go along – and you like pair-programming
- You have solid English language skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- We use a tech stack based on Ruby, Rails, REST, MySQL, AngularJS, git, GitHub, Puppet
- You have a free choice of Mac or ThinkPad hardware
- You will collaborate a lot with our fantastic project management team – best mood, a lot of jokes and candy support anytime!
- We are enthusiastic co-workers, so join our hackathon team! :-)
That sounds interesting to you? Then send your CV to email@example.com!