Ruby on Rails Developer / Noisli
With more than 100 Million plays and a fast growing user base, Noisli is a service that helps to block out annoying noises in order to increase focus and productivity. Noisli is available on Web, iOS, as Chrome extension and soon on Android. Selected by Apple and Starbucks as Starbucks Pick of the Week, we have also been featured on Fast Company, Lifehacker, TIME, The Next Web, HackerNews and CNET.
Noisli is a young Startup looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join our small team full-time in Berlin to build an awesome product. You’ll be the lead developer and you will work on new and exciting functionalities. You’ll be allowed and required to be creative in your work.
Noisli is a service that helps to block out annoying noises in order to increase focus and productivity in environments where it is too loud or too quiet. The service is available on Web, iOS, as a Chrome extension and soon on Android, reaching so far 100 Million plays. Selected by Apple and Starbucks as Starbucks Pick of the Week, Noisli has been featured on Fast Company, Lifehacker, TIME, The Next Web, HackerNews and CNET.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- passionate Full Stack Developer looking to work in a young and fresh startup environment
- absolute Team Player
- loves Noisli
- work with and assist UI/UX and front-end development
- good time management skill with the ability to work under pressure
- eager to learn and to work hard
- ability to work alone and to figure things out in order to "make it happen"
- iOS / Android development
- knowledge about Metrics, APIs, A/B testing
- experience with audio streaming
- experience with cross-browser compatibility
Position available now
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a brief cover letter, resume and your portfolio indicating your role, responsibility and contribution to each of your projects to jobs[at]noisli.com Please also mention your Github account