Help us build the next generation of apps and web services. We're looking for full stack mobile developers.
You like the idea of designing integrated systems from start to finish? This might be your dream job. At nerdgeschoss you will design APIs, databases and native mobile apps that use those services.
Our current server side tech stack includes
- Ruby on Rails
- node.js / meteor
On the client side (iOS) you will find
- Swift 2
- Functional Reactive Programming
- Modern, tested and well structured code
- as much open source libraries as possible, including our own maintained open source projects
- We’re searching for either Backend/iOS to support our current apps or Backend/Android to extend our business to multiple platforms.
What we’re expecting from you
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in Ruby on Rails and Swift or Java/Kotlin
- Being a team player who is not only an employee but a part of our company
- Passion for object-oriented, well structured, readable and testable code
- At least one open source project.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English language. German would be nice as well but is not required.
What you can expect from us
A work atmosphere that enables you to build products for the most promising startups of Berlin, taking part in community work like the swift.berlin meetup and time to work on open source projects. You won’t be a regular employee – you will be part of an equal team that will take part in company and products decisions in a workflow that integrates design, concept and execution really closely. This is real agile – not some marketing-bullshit-agile.
Sounds interesting? Just write us an email and include link to your github profile.