Our team at Mobile Event Guide passionately supports event organizers in implementing innovative mobile technologies.
You are looking for a great product to contribute to with your code? Building backend tools and improving existing apps, here you become part of a team including everything – follow tech trends, learn new things, improve your code every day!
Learn more about us: http://vimeo.com/70053170
- Building and maintaining our backend and automation tools, based on Ruby, Rails, and modern JS
- Taking responsibility for the full lifecycle of your code, from implementing, to testing, to user acceptance, to deployment, to maintenance on client side
- You are fond of test-driven development in Ruby and Rails
- You have an understanding of core concepts like OOP, design patterns, algorithms and how to run Ruby on a production server
- You are enthusiastic about your work, results- driven and keen on developing in an agile environment with pair programming and Scrum
- You have solid English language skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- We use a tech stack based on Ruby, Rails, REST, MySQL, AngularJS, git, GitHub, Puppet
- Free choice of Mac or ThinkPad hardware
- Collaboration with our fantastic project management team who enjoy jokes, a terrific mood, and stocked candy jar
- Enthusiastic geeks who want you to join our hackathon team! :-)
You are interested in this field, are motivated and want to join our backend team?
Then please send us your CV to Stefanie via email@example.com!